Memory care is a long-term care solution for seniors experiencing memory loss from Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. We understand that memory loss affects each individual differently, so we develop individual solutions in order to best meet residents needs. Individualized memory care service plans are created to ensure the proper level of care is provided, even as needs change.
At Grace, we offer programs specially designed for people living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other forms of memory loss. These are peaceful and secure areas designed for easy navigation, social interaction, and enjoyment.
Memory Care Services & Amenities
Our memory care community features secure separate living areas with memory-focused activities and staff who are trained in special memory care techniques.
Our memory care community provides:
- Cognitive programs and activities for daily physical fitness; creative, social, learning and spiritual opportunities
- Maintenance-free living, including housekeeping, laundry
- Trained memory care staff available 24-hours a day
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals as well as snacks available throughout the day
- Medication management and administration
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
You’ll find a complete list of community amenities and services by browsing the specific location you are interested in.